Students had final exam today, that means we are done with all the learning this year! Yeah~~
Next Saturday will be our last class. Students will present news broadcasting on the 1st hour, but please kindly come in after 1:15pm to give us a little bit of time to do some rehearsal. After the news broadcasting presentation, it’s our class party! If you have any question or would like to help, please contact our class reps, Yee Ping and Peter, for more details.
1. News broadcasting:
Practice your news anchor/ weather person scripts every day!!
News anchors, make sure you can read all your scripts fluently and loudly!
Weather persons, make sure you memorizeyour scripts and can speak with loud voice!
2 Ambition Owls:
Write your Chinese name and your ambition on your owl!
Ambition ：志願(zhi4 yuan4)
You can check how to write your ambition using yahoo dictionary, the link:
Thanks to Peter, AnAn’s dad, for volunteering to display owls outside of our classroom on 6/6!
Students who passed the comprehensive test took their certificates home today. I didn’t realize there is a place for teachers to sign names until 2A teacher, Lo Lao Shi reminded me. Please bring back your certificate to school next Saturday, I will sign my name for you~~
Have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you next Saturday!
( 思賢，克拉，華禧 were absent the day when I took the video.
I will film them next class and add them into our video!)
Students presentation background music.
The hardest job in the world video.
Dear 3A parents,
Thank you for coming to our classroom today. Students were all very excited to show you their Mother’s Day presentation! They practiced the whole time before you all came in, and they did such a beautiful job! I am blessed to have them, and you, 3A moms and dads!
We only have 3 classes to go, can you believe it? Time passed by so fast!
Following is our schedule:
1. Finished lesson 10.
2. Practice news broadcasting;
3. Students take home the final exam mock-test. I will send answers by email.
4. Lunch social from 12p~1p.
Students bring own lunch to school.
Ice cream will be served by CCCS.
5/23. No class.
1. Students review lesson 8~10 for final exam at home.
2. Students practice news anchor/weather person lines at home.
5/30. Final exam/Comprehensive test re-take/ News Broadcasting rehearsal.
1. Final exam at the 1st hour.
2. Students who re-take comprehensive test will stay after class for one hour
and can leave early when they finish test.
Students who have decided to stay in same level next year
no need to re-take the test.
3. News broadcasting reheasal at the 2nd hour.
4. Owl due. (Your owl will be on our class door on 6/6.)
PLEASE DO NOT START DECORATING YOUR OWL YET till next week.
Tell Lao Shi what you want to be (occupation) next class.
李老師 will teach you the Chinese title of the occupation.
6/6. Last day of CCCS!
1. Students news broadcasting presentation.
2. Class party at the 2nd hour.
3. Lunar New Year auction gathering at Li Lao Shi's house at 5:30pm.